Saturday, July 31, 2010

Satruday Recipe - Four Grain Bread

I don't know about you, but I love a good loaf of home baked bread. Nothing tastes better! But, it takes way too much time to do on a regular basis! Here's a great recipe for you to try when you have the time.

I hope you're enjoying your long weekend. My hubby is working so we don't have much planned. They're busy busy busy, which is good, in a way. The money is good, but the poor guy is getting burnt out. So bad. I think he's only had 3 full days off this month. He's working more than most guys out on the rigs. It's not very much fun for him, or me. I miss him lots while he's gone, but at least we get to spend the nights together now, not like when he was away. And, our vacation is coming up, so hopefully we have a chance to get some rest in. I have a lot planned, but plans can get changed.

I hope you all are having a fantastic day! I'm going to go and do what I love - crochet!

No comments:

Post a Comment