Friday, July 30, 2010

Fridays, Ugh

Another Friday is over. It seemed like today everyone was on edge. Which, really, when there are more women than men at work, is a bit crazy. One of my co-workers brought in his son, and that sure changed the mood. He's about 6 months old, and so so so cute! At least something nice and bright during the crazy work day.

I went and did Mom's circuit today, and have to say, she needs to start running it. I barely got my heart rate up, and I know she could have. Maybe I'll go with her again tomorrow, and hope that she runs it.

And, just so you know, things are ok. I know I had a couple of crazy FB statuses, but things are fine. I'm fine. John's fine. Things with John and I are fine. Just a super duper bad day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

Hope you all had a good week! More tomorrow morning. Looks like we have another storm rolling in, so I hope the power holds out for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment