Thursday, July 15, 2010

Running!

Oh man, it feels so good to be back running! What a great feeling! I might be feeling it in the morning, but that's ok. It was just so great to get out there again. And, the best news is: I actually ran the whole frontage road loop! In 12:17! Whoo hoo! I'm so excited. Before, it was hard enough to even think about running for the 10 minutes it took to get most of the way, but as I was going, I just thought, well ok, I'm almost all the way there, let's see how much longer it will take to get all of the way. Because, really, the last bit is the shortest, so I figured I could do it! And, I did! I'm so very excited! I'm on my way to 5K!

Basically, that was my excitement for the night. Then, I came back to the house, talked to the hubbster, then watched Big Brother 10. It's very much a guilty pleasure. I don't catch it on all of the 3 episodes each week, but if I catch one, I'm happy. While I was watching, I crocheted a bit. I found some super cute pictures online this morning, and translated them into patterns. I made 2 Christmas ornaments tonight. Yes, I did say Christmas ornaments. I am a bit crazy, if that is what you're thinking. Making Christmas ornaments already? Better too early than too late! I have a ton of ideas, so I thought why not. And, I began the first square for a super cute bag. We'll see how that turns out!

Anyways, I'm going to get going. I have to work out in the morning. I've been craving a Smarties McFlurry all week, and I made a deal with myself. If I ran today and tomorrow, and worked out tomorrow morning, I can have one tomorrow night. Have to do it. Just have to!

Have a good night all!

2 comments:

  1. Way to GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Be proud of yourself! You are such motivation for other people is crazy! Way to make a deal with yourself about running, working out and then a McFlurry. Keep it up ! Your doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!

    It worked...though all I had for dinner Friday night was that McFlurry! LOL!

    ReplyDelete