Friday, July 9, 2010

Wedding #1 of 2010

I'm headed off to John's mom's wedding in PG tonight. Leaving right after work to drive to Chetwynd to pick John up (which is thankfully on the way) and get to PG hopefully around 9. Might be closer to 10, depending on how long we get stuck in construction in the pass.

It's interesting that we're going to John's mom's wedding. It's just strange to be an adult and go to your parent's wedding. But, like I was telling my friend AI today; at least they were both able to find love for a second time. Lots of people aren't that fortunate.

All feelings aside that I have for the groom, I'm happy for John's mom. She really does deserve happiness. Everyone does. No matter their choices before. Everything else is in the past, and that's that.

I'm actually excited to meet the mythical NF. This is John's mom's best friend, and I've been around for 3 years, and I have yet to meet her. She's living in Thailand teaching, and has been John's mom's best friend for years, since they taught together, and she taught John in grade 1 or 2.

Other than that, a whole 2 nights with John! Whoo hoo!

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment