Friday, July 2, 2010

Before I forget...

...I had better blog! I'm so tired that I almost forgot!

Yesterday, being Canada Day, was a day of celebration. Well, some jerks decided to celebrate loudly until after 4am this morning, keeping me awake. So, I'm a wee bit tired. And, to top it off, we were 3 people short at work today, so we were pretty busy.

I have managed to have a bit of a nap, but now I don't feel like doing ANYTHING. I think I might just pack what I need to take with me tomorrow to see John, and deal with the rest in the morning. Just do what I have to tonight, and make sure tomorrow morning I get in a good run (3 sets of 10 this time baby!) and get my dishes and laundry done.

Hope you had a better day than I did! A good recipe will be coming tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment