Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday Goals

Well, I weighed in at 188 pounds this morning! Yay! And, it's our 1st wedding anniversary today! I'm 12 pounds less than I was at the wedding! That's a pretty good feeling, I think!

Well, since my crazy Uncle B is on his way here, the only goal I have for the week is to make it through to Tuesday without dieing. I'm not sure he understands what I want out of him being here, but I'll go along with it if I have to.

John's making me golf today, we'll see how that goes. I feel kind of like shit today, so it might not be very good! I'm exhausted already, and maybe a bit stressed about Uncle B being here. I don't know. Will be an interesting couple of days.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
    You'll be fine with Uncle B (I think) take it in stride and hopefully you will get some good tips and then you can pass him my way!!!
    Congrats on the Wt loss!!!

    Lots of love

    ReplyDelete