Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Presents

So, today, my mom and walked through town to get John his anniversary present. Yep, we actually walked. I haven't been doing that much lately, and it felt really good. But, what felt the best is that I have his present, and out anniversary is still like a week and a half away! Yay me!

John has this thing where he thinks that everything has to be sentimental. He gets it from his mom, and it drives me nuts. Once, just once, I would like him to buy me what I ask for. Take, for instance, the second birthday I had with him up here. I asked him for golf lessons. That's it. How hard is that? Apparently pretty hard. He bought me a new iPod, which is great, and I love it, but I already had an iPod, and I liked it a lot, and didn't really need a new one, where if he had just done as I had asked, we could have been enjoying golfing together a long time ago. But no. I asked for that last year too, but I can't even remember what he bought me, but it sure wasn't golf lessons. It just makes me mad, because he asks me, then ignores what I want. Why even bother asking? He never tells me what he wants, and gets great stuff that he uses. If I don't get earrings next weekend, I'm going to FLIP OUT.

Today was a pretty good day. Had to get the rotors resurfaced in the truck, which cost around $330. That kind of sucked. It came out of our pretty small vacation savings. Oh well. It could have been worse.

Other than that, nothing exciting. It sucks to be on call this weekend, but oh well. Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment