Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Losing It

Tonight was "Losing It" night, and if you missed it, go watch it. It was pretty good. Not as much of a tearjerker as usual, but it was still really good. It made a lot of things jump out at me. While I don't think I'm nearly as bad off as the couple on the program, their issues sure made me think. Like, what if, for some reason, my weight loss journey ends, and I get back up to way above what I topped out at, and I'm at risk for diabetes, heart attack, or stroke? I mean, it's a scary thing to think about. It definitely made me stop and think.

Just to think of all of the things that I would miss out on if I let myself go is huge. HUGE. I can't believe, now, that I let myself get to what I was. Now I still have 30 pounds to lose! Just madness.

And, I'm having a hell of a time getting my ass in gear and getting outside. Today, Mom and I were for sure going to go for a walk or jog, and didn't. Just didn't. For no reason. This has to stop! I need to get my ass back on track! I don't even know why I'm not. I felt so much better when I did! UGH!

To make matters worse, being the wimp that I am, I'm having issues with the spot around where I got my mole removed. I think I'm allergic to the latex in the band aids I've been using, and I have a huge rash. The stitches themselves look great, but I have a nice stinging rash. Fun fun.

Oh well. Tomorrow, I will be going for a nice long walk/jog after work, and I'll tell you all about it. I might have to blow off some steam after I find out how much my stupid truck is going to cost me.

No comments:

Post a Comment