Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Photo

Here's my photo from the weekend. What is it, you ask? It's my dashboard, showing how far of a run I've been doing. I have a pedometer, but it doesn't seem to work (it gives me a different reading each time I walk somewhere, like a huge difference!) so I drove the truck around it to see what I'm looking at. 1.6 kilometers, in around 12 minutes. I think that's pretty good for a beginner. Makes me feel a bit better. I thought that if I could get up to running 3 laps, I'd be laughing, and it's true! That's almost 5 kilometers in 3 laps. I'll take it!

Today my mom and I walked after work. She needed to get out! We haven't really had a chance to walk together since June. That's way too long! It was a good walk, until the end. When it started to POUR. But, we didn't get too wet because we were really close to the trucks when it got really bad!

Hope you had a good Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment