Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekend Photo: Wedding!

This weekend, John's mom got re-married. My photo is one taken by my sister-in-law while we were up on Connaught Hill taking pictures after the wedding.

It was actually quite a fun wedding! I was shocked. I'm very much NOT a wedding person, but it was fun. It's so much nicer when it's not your wedding, I'm coming to realize.

The only hitch I found was when John's crazy aunt asked me when I was due. It's a good thing I know she's crazy and probably got me confused with John's brother's wife who is about 2 weeks away from giving birth. Though, no matter how many times I tell myself that she's just the crazy aunt, it's still a blow to the ego, especially after all the weight that I've lost. Even though everyone I saw told me how great I look, it still burns a bit! Just goes to show how much further I think I need to go! Damn crazy aunt!

As much fun as it was to go away, I'm sure glad to be back home. I have to be on call this weekend, so I won't get to see John or Chetwynd this weekend. I'm totally bummed about not being able to see John & SS, but I'm even a little bummed to not be able to go to Chetwynd. As much as I think it's a hole in the wall, and would never live there, it is kind of fun to visit. I'll admit it, I don't hate it as I once did. I think it's kind of quaint. The carvings are so fun. And, it's nice to just walk around the little town, checking it out. Reminds me of wandering around Invermere, but smaller.

Anywho, I should go and get some dinner on the go! I thought for sure I would have gained a ton of weight back this last week and weekend, but I"m at 190.5 pounds, so it's not too bad. I've got to get back down under 190 again though! Got to get back on track!

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment