Friday, July 16, 2010

Travel Foods

Travelling on a plane anytime soon? Check this out. Healthy options for food on the plane. Or, you can apply it to anything. Any road trip that you plan to take.I know I'll be using this guide quite a bit when we're on vacation in August.

Today was a pretty boring day. You know when work is so slow that time is dragging by and it seems like you can feel every single second of the day? That's how it was this afternoon. I had nothing really to do, that I wanted to do might be more correct, so by the time that I got off of work, I didn't want to do anything. But, I still did. Went for my run. Toda I ran the loops in 12:34, so a bit slower than yesterday, but not by much. It feels pretty good. And, my McFlurry tasted amazing!

A guy I worked with loaned me the DVD "RV" with Robin Williams. I'm going to go and watch that, and crochet my heart out! Have a good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment