Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Heatwave!

I hope today find you all in the same hell that I am in. Yes, I am referring to the heatwave that has swept over us. It's not even super hot, but I feel like I'm melting. And, my dad decided we were cooking over an open campfire tonight, so we were outside, in the heat, cooking on more heat. How stupid. I know I shouldn't complain, but it's so hot! I don't feel like doing anything. I didn't even go for a walk today! How bad is that!?! Bad, I know! But it's so hot that I'm losing motivation! And, our pool isn't open, so I can't even go and chill out there! I guess it's cool bath and book time for me. After I wrap John's mom's wedding present. It's this weekend, and I need to get it done or else I'll forget!

Speaking of book, if you haven't read "Eat Pray Love" go out and get it. I'm int he third part of it right now, and it's amazing. I can't say enough good things about this book. The author is incredibly funny, and can write so well. You just want to keep reading. I'm intrigued by the religion that she explores during her time in India and Bali, which is strange, because I am not a religious person in any way. But, it's fantastic. I can't wait to finish it, but at the same time, I don't want it to end. And, they made a movie of it starring Julia Roberts, which is going to be fantastic, I can already tell. I mean, Julia Roberts? You can't go wrong!

Anywho, off I go. Lots to do to get ready to go for the wedding this weekend! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment