Thursday, July 29, 2010

Super Storm

Wow, we're getting pelted with a storm right now. Bad news. Like, I was soaked running from the truck to the house. Good thing mom and I went for a walk earlier. We only got rained on a bit. And the power is out in town. I think our power won't be on too much longer.

There are so many things I wish that I could say, but I think the time has passed. I wish that I had the chance to say the things that I had wanted to, but staying true to who I am is much more important. I know that this blog has changed, and I'm sorry if you read it before and I deleted the middle part. It's just not something that I want to live forever as something I have said.

Hope you all are enjoying yourselves out there...if you like storms, you should be here! Tons of lightening!

1 comment:

  1. I think that your one of the most honest and truest people that I know!!! Your never afraid to say what on your mind, and people love that and respect that about you. Please don't let some crazy girl who knows nothing about you/john ruin your days. She is totally not worth it. Marriage is wonderful full of ups and downs but at the end of the day... no one matters but the two of you (and kids if you have them)
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete