Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday Goals

This week, I'm going to do something different in terms of goals. Every week, I make goals, and I don't accomplish them. Something always comes up. Well this week, I'm going to have none of that.

This week, my goal is to get better, so I can get back to jogging. That's really all that matters. I miss it more than I ever thought I would!

I forgot to weigh myself this morning, and instantly started drinking tea to get my throat to open up properly. So, I don't know exactly what I weigh, but I had weighed in the week and I was at 195.5. That's a pound and a half down from last Sunday, which is pretty good when you don't do anything for a week. I think it's all due to the Slim Fast diet.

Speaking of Slim Fast, it's going really well. I'm very rarely hungry on this program, which is different from the last time I was on it. I'm enjoying it. Yes, it is hard to not eat an actual meal at lunch, but the rest of the day is good. I think I can stick with this for a while to help me out.

I hope you all are having a good Sunday. I just watched "Invictus" and let me tell you, that is one FANTASTIC movie. It's so good. If you haven't seen it, go out and rent it. It's so amazing. So amazing. Even Matt Damon with a South African accent is good!

Have a good day today everyone!

1 comment:

  1. So, I weighed this morning, just to get a kick off on my month. As of May 31, I am 192.5! I didn't lose a lot this month, but I had gained back 3 pounds from my flu at the end of April, so really, I still lost 5 pounds! Still made that goal! Next month it's got to be at least to 187.5 pounds, and let me tell you, if I get to under 190 pounds, it will be so exciting! More exciting than getting under 200. I've at least seen that a couple of times recently. 180-something has been a long time coming. I'm thinking at least 2 if not 3 years ago! Whoo hoo! I am on my way, once again!

    ReplyDelete