Saturday, May 22, 2010

Healthy Recipe Saturday!

Ok, so maybe this week isn't so healthy. I was curious about something, and then I decided to share it with everyone!

http://www.joyofbaking.com/RedVelvetCake.html

Yep, that's right. Red Velvet Cake. I never knew what it was, but I decided this morning to find out. And man, it looks good! I think this may be something I need for my birthday! Which is coming on quickly! 19 days until I turn 24, though, I will continue to tell people that I'm 21 or 22 until I can no longer get away with it!

Enjoy your Saturday of the May Long Weekend. It's lovely for us. We have over 4 inches of snow on the ground, and it's still coming down!

1 comment:

  1. It is coming up soon! John and I were just talking about how him, CS and I all get our birthdays close together, and you have to wait :(

    You'd have to ask John for ideas...I'm lost, LOL! He got me a really good gift though...Bug him about it!

    ReplyDelete