Monday, May 3, 2010

Forgetful!

I almost forgot to blog today! I was just about to go and get into my jammies and put on a movie! Silly girl! I think it's all the fumes from the Limeaway I used to clean our shower earlier. My brain is fried.

Today was a crappy day for me. I had to take the hubbs to the airport. He's gone for 2 weeks, but I get to drive up to see him Friday night. Still, I didn't want to get out of bed to workout, and then after work I was unprepared for how cold it was, so I came home and cleaned instead. At least I still did something. I didn't just sit on the couch at least. Oh well. Tomorrow is a brand new day and I'll be back at it. My mom and I are walking, rain or shine (or snow) after work, so that should get me back into it. Time to start my walk/run program so in 8 weeks I can run a 5k! Very exciting.

OK, since I was about to go to bed anyways, this is going to be short. I promise something more interesting for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment