Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Staying Fit For The Summer

I guess it is getting close to being that season, isn't it? Now, I know, personally, that this summer is going to be the summer that I'm going to get into shape. Well, at least part way into shape. As long as I am able to run my 5K by the end of the summer, I'll be doing great. I think I should be slowly jogging it by the end of June or early July, but I want to be able to burst it out!

I realize that summer is hard for some people to stay in shape. Livestrong.com had an article with some tips on how to stay in shape this summer. Check it out. It has some pretty good tips.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/102470-tips-staying-fit-summer/

As for me, I'm feeling much better. My migraine is still present, but not so bad as yesterday. I went to bed about 8 o'clock, and had a massive fever. I had the sweats, and then was freezing. It didn't last long though. I woke up this morning without it, but with the lingering body pain and headache. I stayed home from work today, and though I hear that I am one of 2 or 3 people who called in sick, I feel good about it. I got lots of rest, and hopefully it will help get rid of the lingering body pains and sore throat. I have more energy today than I did yesterday, so hopefully that's a good sign. I hope I don't crash tomorrow.

I hope all is going well in your world. I could use a bit of luck in mine. Damn sickness.

Oh, and I've been called to jury duty. WTF?!? I'm so not happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment