Thursday, May 6, 2010

Down Day

Today was kind of my down day. I did the stupid thing and weighed this morning. When am I going to learn that I can only weigh once a week?? I gained 3 pounds. Now, I knew that was going to happen due to losing 6.5 pounds one week from the flu, but still. I expected 2, but no, 3. So, it threw my whole morning into a spin. I didn't even finish my workout this morning I was so bummed. I know that was probably the worst thing I could have done for my mood, but I totally got into a "why does it even matter" kind of mood. Then I promptly kicked myself out of it. Who has time for that? Not me!

So, yes, I missed my workout this morning. So what? I went about my day, and did a good workour after work. Not as good as if I had done both workouts, but not bad either. I'm going to reward myself for not staying in my slump by going to have a bath. Good night everyone!

2 comments:

  1. you are too hard on yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing that, Anonymous friend! I'm working on it!

    ReplyDelete