Sunday, May 9, 2010

Goal Night Sunday Night!

Well, another week has passed - and what a week it was! It was my first week back to my routine after having the flu. Let me tell you, not my most favourite week. Weight gain and the following frustration did not do me well this week.

So, plan for this week. Wake up at 5 each morning this week, and workout. Walk/jog every day after work. That's 5 morning workouts and 5 after work workouts this week. I don't think that's too hard to do. I've got to get in as much working out as possible before John's birthday this weekend (big 26!) because let's face it, I'm getting druuunk.

Also, this week, my goal is to really, seriously eat healthy. It's such a struggle for me. But, this week, if I feel like eating out, I'm going to Subway. It's better than anywhere else. Hopefully I can go grocery shopping tomorrow and get some good lunch stuff!

That's it for this week. I'm crossing my fingers that my will is strong enough!

As for this weekend, I had an amazing weekend with John. Yes, he worked all day Saturday (no surprise) but the time we spent together was amazing. Our relationship has been rejuvenated! It feels amazing. We need to have away weekends more often I think. It helps out relationship out to get away, I think. Mini-vacations here we come!

Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment