Monday, May 24, 2010

Sight Seeing

In the greatness of today, I almost forgot to blog. Silly Kara.

Today John and I ventured about an hour from home to meet SS and her hubby for a picnic by the lake. It was such a great day for it. Not too hot, not too cold. We had lunch, SS's hubby fished a bit, then we attempted a quick hike, but the trail was too grown over.

Then we went somewhere else, and did some more exploring. It was so much fun! We walked along the river, and took a whole bunch of pictures. It was just great to get out in the sun.

We also started the planning for hiking for my birthday. What a change from the regular birthday. Usually it involves lots of food and booze, but this year, it's hiking. As long as I can ease SS's mind about bears. I don't think there is much to worry about, but I guess we will see!

I hope you all enjoyed your Victoria Day. I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment