Friday, May 14, 2010

Blog via Email?

Today I’m doing my very first blog via email! I’m really not sure how this is going to work, but I need to try it. It’ll be so much easier for me when I’m on vacation. Since I won’t be standing in front of a computer all day. Or on one all night. Right now I’m at work, and I’m not sure if I need to send this email from my specific email from the blog, or any email. I guess we will see.

 

I’m so happy it’s Friday today. My hubby comes home today! So excited! He’s only been gone since the 3rd, but it seems like forever. Even though I did see him on the weekend. It’s a long time. I’m really not sure what I’m going to do when he’s gone for turnaround! Gah! Not looking forward to it! But he’s home today! And nothing makes me happier.

 

Camping season is getting close. I’m kind of nervous for it. I mean, you know what goes along with camping. Beer and food. That’s all you do, right? Well, I’ve pretty much cut out alcohol for now, and I’m kind of nervous about what is going to happen when we start going. I don’t want to have to work out hard all week and diet extra just because I know I’m going to be drinking and eating bad when we camp. I’m not a big drinker to begin with, so it might not be too bad. It’s the food that is going to get to me. Time to change up how we camp!

 

Luckily, I don’t think we will be camping much this year. With John doing turnaround for 5 weeks, a wedding and being on call this summer, I don’t see too much camping in our future. Though, June 5th we’ll be out in the mountains camping! Close enough to my birthday that we could call it my party!

 

Ok, I have to get back to work before someone notices that I’m blogging! Have a great day everyone!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment