Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Goals

So, yesterday, the power was out. Today, it's the cable, and with that, the internet. So, I'm writing this on my BB. What a pain in the butt.

Goals for this week, eh? Well, last week didn't pan out too awesomely. We ate out, and I only worked out two times. It was a tough week, and I know that's not an excuse, but it's all I've got.

Luckily, I only gained half a pound. That puts me at 197 pounds. It seems I've hit a standstill point. A plateau. This week, John and I are going to start the new Slim Fast diet. It's a two week program, so it should be ok. If it works, maybe we'll keep going. Something to kick start my metabolism again. And I need to start working out twice a day again.

So, goals for the week. Let's see if I can make them this week. Keep up with the Slim Fast diet. Do 4 days of walk/jog training. And do the Shred at least 4 days. Easy enough, right? We'll see.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone!
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment