Monday, May 10, 2010

Ahhh, Clean Office

I just finished cleaning my office. Do you know how great that feels?? I can't even describe it. I'm such a pack rat, and it feels great to get a chance to clean every once in a while. Ahh. It's such a great feeling to be able to write from a clean place. It's still cluttered like normal, but it feels so much better. Organized clutter, I'd say.

I just got a message from John. His cousin, who has been battling lung cancer, has just been given 3-6 months to live. She's been battling cancer since I've known of her, about 3 years ago. It's terrible. She's not even 30 yet, I think. What a stupid disease! More reason to support the Cancer Foundation! Donate to the Relay For Life! Give people like Nicole a better chance at surviving this stupid disease!

OK, that's all I have for tonight. Though I'm not close to Nicole - I barely know her - I feel really sad right now.

Have a good night everyone. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment