Thursday, May 27, 2010

Rewarding Yourself

You know, there is something to be said about rewarding yourself. I know I don't do it enough. It's a very hard thing to do, when it comes down to it. I mean, sticking to goals is very very hard. Believe me, it sucks. I've been hitting walls left, right and center the last little while, but I never reward myself for not giving into temptation and eating a whole bag of chip or a huge thing of ice cream.

And why not? I mean, my life has changed so much in the past while, why shouldn't I reward myself a little bit? I don't know why I don't but I would love to!

This month, everything has been coming at me. I've been sick quite a bit, and with so much stress going on, I haven't been working out much. But, I think this weekend, I'm going to take my hubby out for dinner and a movie. That's a little treat I haven't been doing much lately. We haven't seen a movie in so long!

What do you do for rewards? Do you even do them at all? Let me know. I need some reward ideas!

1 comment:

  1. I just had to post this. It's an email I got from SS after she had read this blog:

    {Reward yourself by watching your favourite tv show.
    Favourite movie.
    Taking a bubble bath.
    Reading a book.
    Every time you have “me time” that’s a reward.
    Embrace it.

    Treat yourself to getting your hair done.
    Make up done.
    Get your photo taken.
    Get your nails done.
    Buy a new shirt.
    Buy something that makes YOU feel good.
    Even if it’s silly. New panties. Or a new bra.
    New lip gloss. Or new bed sheets.

    :)

    Be selfish,
    Masturbate LOL!!}

    What a character she is!

    ReplyDelete