Tuesday, June 1, 2010

To Booze, or Not To Booze

Hello everyone! Welcome to June, my favourite month of the year! My birthday (I'm turning 22 again, don't tell anyone though, they might stop believing me!), and the beginning of camping season!

Which brings me to what today's blog is. I know I talked earlier last month about not drinking anymore, but LiveStrong has published an article that just solidifies my decision not to drink.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/126358-just-bad-alcohol-weight-loss/

I've heard already this week twice that people think I'm pregnant for not drinking, but if people really knew, they wouldn't think that. So not preggers.

I got some awesome hikers today. Beautiful shoes, they are. I can't wait to hike this weekend. Both couples that we were going to camp with cancelled on us, but we're camping anyways. I can't wait. We'll see how far we get, but I really want to get to the 20 kilometer on the trail. That's when you get back into the mountains. I just can't wait!

"Losing It With Jillian" started tonight. I love JM. What a good show. And, they're already filming BL10. Apparently today is the first day on the ranch. Can't wait for the next season to start!

I hope you all had a fabulous day! See you tomorrow for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment