Monday, June 21, 2010

CHALLENGE!


To the left, you will see the Freesias John bought me this weekend. Aren't they beautiful??

Today, you get to hear what the challenge is. My sister sent me a message on Saturday with quite the challenge for both of us in it. When we next meet, we're going to run a 5k. Now, I know what you're thinking, wasn't I working on that already? Well, sort of. I had given up a bit. It was hard to train for a marathon that is a year away. This makes it so much better! It's only a couple of months away! Time to get going!

So, today I did. I got going. I did my walk/jog after work. It wasn't nearly as good as normal, but I still managed to do two 4 minute runs, and two 2 minute runs. Tomorrow I'll do it all as 4 minute runs.

But, the storm is coming close, and I'm afraid we're going to lose power (it keeps flickering) so I better end this now.

I started a food journal today, but more about that tomorrow.

See Jillian's tip of the day. Made a lot of sense to me!

Make Your Dreams Your Reality
Meditate on your daily goals every morning to give purpose to your day. And every night before you go to sleep, think about your vision of the ultimate you — strong, healthy, and happy. If you reaffirm your belief in yourself and your goals, you'll find yourself taking the actions needed to achieve those goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment