Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wonder Foods

You know, we are constantly being bombarded with all of these great new wonder foods that are great for us and will help us lose and manage our weight. But what about things that were already in our fridge. Like, eggs, for instance. Check out this article about eggs. Who would have thought they would be so great for us? Especially since not too long ago we were all told not to eat eggs. Well, times have changed. I love eggs, so this is awesome news for me!

Today was a pretty good day. Yet another busy day with an extra hour attached. I don't mind the overtime, but really, I would like to just leave at 4 too. We can always use the money, but, I love my free time too. I went and hung out with my parents tonight, and while it was nice, it was even nicer when I finally made it home!

I've been working out every morning, which is getting better. I still feel like I want to die when I'm doing it, so I guess that's a good thing. I need to get some house cleaning done though. Staying up late and getting up early so is not working for me. Oh well. At least I'm working out and able to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment