Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday Recipes!

I can't believe it's Saturday, once again! This week seemed to fly by. Must be because John's going to be gone for 5-6 weeks starting Monday. But, good news is, he'll be only a hour and a half drive from me, so I can still visit on weekends.

Check out this link. A yummy dessert, that is relatively low in fat. I think I'm going to try to down size the amount of servings. I rarely cook for 16! And, like most of you out there I'm sure, if there's leftovers of something good, I'm going to eat them!

http://www.everydayhealth.com/health-recipe/applemango-crisp.aspx

How is every one's summer going? So far so good with me. I'm having a hard time getting back into a routine from being sick. It's so hard to get into working out all the time! I'll push through though! This is the time of year when we can finally start enjoying the great outdoors. Time to do it!

Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment