Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Milestone!

So, this morning, I made a major milestone...20 pounds lost! Yes, that's right, I now weigh 190 pounds! I can't even remember the last time I weighed under 195, let alone 190! I was so excited this morning, I just had to tell everyone! But, then, the greatness fell away. Why? you ask? I started thinking. And thinking does it to me every time.

Ok, so I've lost 20 pounds. AWESOME. But, it's still a long way from my ideal weight. Technically, for my height, I should be between 138 and 145 pounds. I think the 138 is a bit far fetched, as well as the 145, but I would like to eventually get there. I mean, really, I would like to be 150, but I'm striving to be 160 by year's end. Well, that is like 6 months away, but I really don't think the second 20 and the last 10 are going to come off that quickly. Yeah, Mrs Negativity is my name. But, I'm also thinking practically. I would love to get down to 150 this year, but we will have to see, won't we?

I had an awesome walk/jog today, after coming home and sitting on my ass and obsessing. John told me to get outside and I would enjoy it once I was out, and he was right, of course. Men, just gotta be right! I walked from home today, and enjoyed it a lot. I guess I don't always have to hit the trail!

Well, off to do some stuff. Talk to you all tomorrow. Happy early Canada Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment