Friday, June 4, 2010

BMR

Good day everyone! I hope you had a great day.

I have discovered that this website is amazing! Everyday Health. It started out as a link on JM's daily letter to see about pool exercises, and I've started to explore. I love it! So many great things.

Check out this link:

http://www.everydayhealth.com/weight/boost-weight-loss-by-knowing-your-bmr.aspx

I never paid much attention to BMR, but now I see that it could be a really great tool.

For me, right now, at my weight and age, my BMR is 2258.77 calories. That's what I need to maintain my weight. It seems like a lot, especially right now when I'm on Slim Fast and eating around 1400, but it's something that's great to keep in mind. I've been wondering about that, how I'm going to maintain my weight once I get there. This is the perfect thing to keep in mind!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I'm off to hike after work, and camp, so it better not be raining and ruin my plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment