Monday, June 7, 2010

Food Journal

Today, SS and I were talking about how keeping a food journal is a huge part of weight loss. I know that it's tough - I fail it every time, but I think it's time to take another shot. You need to know what you're putting into your body in order to lose weight. Calories in vs calories out.

I'm going to try it out. I'll last a week, I know it. Oh well.

I weighed this morning and was down to 193 pounds. That's much better than 195 pounds! Not that either is bad, really, considering where I've come from! I really think it was a lot due to water retention in my muscles, and the fact that I probably built some muscles while we were hiking. (Did I mention yesterday that John and I hiked 27 kilometers on Saturday? Yeah we did!)

I can't wait to camp this weekend with SS and her hubby. More camping, and yes, more hiking! Though, I think this weekend it'll be a LOT less strenuous!

Have a good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment