Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday Blues

So, my hubby was home for roughly 24 hours. Got home at 7:30 last night, and left around 8 tonight. Boo. I didn't think it would suck this bad, not having him around, but it really sucks. I hate talking on the phone, and when I get home from work and working out, he's the only person I want to talk to, and I really just can't talk to him like I would like on the phone. Man, this is rough. But, we'll figure it out.

Today, all I could think about was the fact that he was leaving, so it was a long day. Not too exciting at work, so that didn't help. I got my JM "Master Your Metabolism Cookbook" in the mail, so I've been looking through that for some good recipes. Found some good ones! You'll see on Saturday!

I did my walk/jog today, but I totally blew the healthy eating part. I had a Wendy's spicy chicken burger for lunch, which I had worked into my daily calories, but then John suggested we go out to eat, and well, I didn't make very good choices there either. Oh well. Call today my cheat day. It is what it is, I guess.

Hope you all had a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment