Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Stages of Change

I got an email today from www.livestrong.com (if you haven't joined the community, do it. I don't regularly visit, but I do enjoy the emails that I get. Lots of great information) about the stages of change, and the 6 stages of motivation. Check the link - it's a great thing to look at. I know it's something I'll go back to regularly, just to check in on where I am.

Today was pretty good. Work seemed a bit stressful, but I think that might just be Tuesday. I felt like I had SO much going on, but I don't think it was nearly as bad as it was. I just needed to take a step back, and figure out where the hell I was going.

I went for a walk after work, as per my new plan. This time, on the advice of my hubby, I walked this valley, to try to use different muscles. It's one thing to jog on a pretty much flat surface, another to walk up and down a gigantic hill. It was actually really good. I was thinking that I was going to die getting back up the hill, but it was really good. It was shorter than my usual walks, but I think it was good anyways. I rushed home so that I could watch "Losing It" at 5. If you didn't watch it, go online and watch it! So good! I was bawling at the end. John makes fun of me because the only time I cry is when people lose weight. So, basically every Tuesday! I can't wait for TBL10 to start...I think I need to find out when that is so I can start a countdown! I know that they're filming it right now! Can't wait for it to happen! Tuesday is my favourite night!

I think I'm doing better so far with John being gone. Tonight I haven't done much, but last night, cleaning the house sure made the time go by quickly. Tonight I've just been relaxing and enjoying some TV time with Zeus. I think I better go do the dishes or something though. Something at least. Then maybe start another book since I finished one last night. On to something new!

Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment