Monday, June 28, 2010

Picture Mondays!


I've decided that every Monday should showcase a photo from the weekend that just passed. Just to show off what I did that weekend.

This past weekend, John and I did a hike (where I had my asthma-like attack) up Mt Baldy. This is him hanging out at the first lookout. See how he doesn't look tired at all? I was just about dead at this point. Not too much further and I was gasping for air.

I had a great start to my week. I've decided that this week I'm not going to complain about how John is gone, and just get some stuff done. I went for an awesome walk/jog after work (did 4 sets of 4 minutes! Yay!) and made a few decisions. I've been getting so tired by the end of the week, that I don't even want to think about working out, or going for a jog. Maybe I'm just not ready to do it every day yet. I'm sure it will come, but for now, it's not happening. So, I've decided to do the walk/jog every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and just do a regular walk on Tuesday and Thursday. That way, I'm letting my muscles regenerate, and still getting outside in the gorgeous weather we're having.

After I got home and had dinner, it was time to get cleaning. I have a huge list of things that I want to get done, and I want them done ASAP. So, tonight, I cleaned my master bathroom and bedroom. What a nice look it has to it now! And, laundry is almost caught up. I must be getting domesticated or something. Let's see if I can keep it up.

Hope you all had a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment