Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday Night Goals

I can't believe another week has gone past. It's so crazy! It feels like yesterday that I left John in another town for work. Sigh. I want him to be home. This whole less-than-24-hour visit we had this weekend just was not enough. Not at all.

But, at least the weeks seem to be going by very quickly. As you saw in Friday's blog, not too much going on other than overtime at work, but that seemed to be enough to keep the time going. Too bad I barely did anything otherwise.

This week, I want to get back to the walk/jog program. I miss it, but I've been too lazy to actually DO IT. Time to start. And, to keep up with working out in the mornings. I think I might have to switch to Yoga Meltdown instead of The Shred for a bit. It's getting too monotonous.

And, maybe eating good should be on that list. I did really well, I think, for not having someone else to cook for, though, I ate with my mom and dad pretty much all week, so that might not work to my advantage this week. They're leaving for 2 weeks on Tuesday. Boy, am I ever going to be bored!

Oh well. At least I have my blog! Tune in tomorrow. My sister, Ashley, laid down a challenge for us, and you'll get to hear all about it - plus, my confidence was boosted majorly on Saturday night. Find out why!

Have a good night everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment