Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday Recipe!

This week, I'm going to take something from my new Oil Wive Cookbook. We all submitted recipes, and are selling the cookbooks for $10. If you want one, let me know! I'll send you one!

Broccoli Salad

3 cups broccoli flowerettes
1/2 cup sliced red onions
1/2 sunflower seeds
1/2 cup seeded raisins, soaked
1/2 crumbled feta cheese

Dressing:
1/2 cup low far plain yogurt
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste

Mix salad and dressing together and refrigerate at least to hours, or up to 2 days.

I don't know about you, but that sounds pretty tasty! I think I would substitute the raisins for cranberries, but other than that, it sounds great! Something new to try.

And speaking of trying something new, I golfed for the first time ever yesterday! What a fun time! It helped that I was with 2 people that have golfed quite a few times. But boy, it was fun! I think I've found a fun new hobby!

Hope you all have a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment