Friday, June 18, 2010

Fantastic Fridays!

Here's to having a fantastic Friday! I hope yours was as good as mine! Surprisingly, the first week of having the boss gone wasn't totally horrible. Yes, there was stress, and bad moods, but you know, it wasn't too bad.

Monday, TG had to leave at around 10 because her daughter fell off the monkey bars at school and got a concussion. We were super busy because of that, but it just couldn't be avoided. I worked late that day, and stayed in a pretty good mood, considering the circumstances.

Then Tuesday, we were back to full strength staff. But, the warehouse was running behind, so in the afternoon we gave them the use of AB, and they definitely did not use it to their advantage. Our delivery driver, CH, while being an awesome girl, is not the most productive worker. And the warehouse supervisor, BW, works just the same as CH, so they constantly defend each other. There was a ton of stock to put away, so they sent AB out on the road so that CH could stay inside and help get caught up. She ended up doing most of BW's job, and not getting any stock put away. So, TG and I stayed to get it all caught up, and then, right as we were done, we found out that DS didn't have his orders picked, so we had to stay extra and get those done so he could leave first thing in the morning. What a gong show.

Wednesday was pretty non-descript for me. I know that I left on time, and was tired all day, so AB was worried that I was sad all day long. But, I went home and it was fine. Just missing the hubby, I guess.

Yesterday was another busy day, as all Thursdays are for me. But, somehow, I stayed happy all day. I guess there is a big difference between busy and stressed out. I had to stay late, but not too late, so it wasn't a big deal.

Today was great. Busy, but not too busy. We got so much freight that we're definitely behind, but I didn't care. I left there at 4 with a smile on my face and a pager in my pocket. I don't even care that I'm on call. I'm happy it's the weekend!

I didn't work out as much this week as I would have liked. It's very hard getting used to not having your husband around. And I am getting very bored of my regular workout, but I'm scared to try anything new. I know I can do the Shred, which is why I keep doing it. But, it's not very exciting anymore, so I'm not pushing myself the way that I was. And, as for walking, I did walk a few days this week, but no jogging. I think I'm going to do that tomorrow morning after I go in to grab some stuff for customers. Just jog it out. I miss it. But, it's been so warm, that it's been hard to will myself to do it. Good news is, my arms are getting nice and tanned, but bad news is that I'm getting massive tan lines!

Hope all of you had a great week! I know I did! Enjoy the weekend! Check out tomorrow's healthy recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment