Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cross Fit

I was surfing online today, and I found this article about Cross Fit. It's a fairly new thing that's surfacing on the Internet and with trainers everywhere. Interval training at it's best. Check this out if you're looking for a new way to get a quick workout in.

I actually did amazingly well today. It's getting me back to the way that I was a month or so ago when I was really losing the weight. The Shred was awful at first, but then it got better. Can't wait to do it again in the morning. Work was a downer, and I had to work an extra hour, but I still got out for my walk with my mom. And then I bawled watching "Losing It." It was super good! If you haven't watched it yet, you can watch it at nbc.com

Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment