Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Goal

Well, after spending some time away from home, I've come to realize so many things.

First, we (John and I) went for a hike this morning. And, I had something like an asthma attack. Not cool. I've never had one, and it freaked me right the hell out. Clearly I'm not as in shape as I thought I was.

Then, we went swimming. I didn't realize that I could swim. I thought that I just messed around, but apparently, according to John, what I think it's messing around is actually swimming. Well, that boosted my confidence a bit, and we did have a lot of fun at the pool. I've been avoiding it for so long, but now that I know we can have fun, we'll be doing it a lot more.

And, Friday, I went golfing for the first time. What a fun thing to do! The girls I went with was amazing! And, apparently I'm ok at that as well. Now, John and I have 2 more things to do together! And fun things!

So, my goals for the week, really haven't changed. Still doing the walk/jog and trying to work out in the mornings (I did the Yoga Meltdown on Saturday, and I really enjoyed it!) and to eat well. I did pretty crappy last week, but it can get better.

I haven't weighed yet, since I wasn't at home, but I had lost a pound as of Friday. That means that I'm at 191. One more pound to go until 20 pounds lost! Whoop whoop!! That's all I've got to say!

Hope you all have an amazing week! I should get going to I can make it home sometime tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment