Thursday, April 22, 2010

Weighing In

So, I cheated today and did a mid week weigh in. I know that some people say you should weigh every day, some say once a week, some say twice a week. I like to only weigh once a week. But I cheated...

And I have lost 3 pounds since Monday! That's a pound per day!! I'm under 200 pounds! 199.5 baby! How awesome is that?!?!?! I don't think there could have been a better way to start my day!

It just goes to show what working out and not eating junk will do for a body. I need to start helping out my Oil Wife buddy Sara. She's trying to lose weight and is struggling hard. Time for some Kara therapy!

But, since it was Oil Wives tonight, I'm slightly intoxicated and need to go to bed. I'll make up for this short post with the tales from tonight. It was interesting to say the least. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment