Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Confidence

So, I think one of the most important things I can say to anyone is "you look great today." Seriously. Even if you know someone is just saying it because they know it makes you feel good and you actually look like shit, it really does make you feel great. Don't you think?

I have a guy at work that tells me at least once or twice a day that I'm sexy. Do you know how great that makes a girl feel? Even if my hair is a mess, I'm covered in dust from picking orders and I have a cold, he still tells me I'm sexy. Can you say confidence boost?!?!?!

I think we all need to stop and take a look at ourselves. I know that my body is imperfect, but I know there are some totally awesome things about me. I have great eyes that change colour to my mood. How cool is that? And I love my calves. Strong and sexy is what I think. And I could care less who thinks so. I think so, and that's all that matter.

Instead of thinking of all negatives about your body while you're trying to lose weight and get in shape, maybe we should be thinking about the positives. And as we're thinking about the positives, more and more of them will start to appear. Suddenly I might find my arms are getting damn sexy. And then more and more.

Positivity. That's my thing. I think positive to keep on track. Try it. You'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment