Monday, April 19, 2010

A Pound Lost Is Better Than A Pound Gained

Well, I weighed in again this morning. 202.5 pounds, so down a pound. Not too bad for not working out too hard and eating out a lot. Got me to thinking about how much I could have lost if I had not done all of the bad eating and gotten out more. I guess I will see this week.

I did the 30 Day Shred this morning, followed by a quick walk at lunch and a walk after work. Lots today. My knees have never been so sore but I'm not letting it get to me. Push through the pain, right?

I think my reward for today should be a nice hot bath, but I'm not sure my knees will like that. Maybe just a foot soak :)

My tip of the day (we'll see how many of these I can get through before I run out!) is to keep up the positive reinforcement. Write down at least one thing that you did today that made you happy, or was good for you. I worked out hard today, and that makes me feel good. Try it for yourself. Make it part of your routine.

Check out Jillian Michaels on the cover of Women's Health, out tomorrow. I'm going to get my copy at lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment