Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stress

We all know that stress is bad. When we, and when I say we I mean women, stress, we get fat. This isn't always the case with men, but I know that it was a factor in my weight gain. When we stress, our cortisol levels go up, and weght is gained around the midsection. Guess where most of my weight is??

We all have stress. The key is figuring out how to deal with it. My first instinct is to grab food. I'm attempting really hard to avoid this and go for a walk. This week has been pretty good so far, and I really hope that I can keep it up!

I have the same stresses as all of you out there. Work, money, family, weight. It's hard to cut stress from your life. It take so much time, and believe me, it's frustrating. I would love to just snap my fingers and have all of the stress be gone. Not going to happen. Just gotta keep managing it!

Short one tonight folks, I'm beat. Fell asleep on the couch at 6. Not very cool. Time to get some laundry done so I don't have to spend my weekend inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment