Monday, April 26, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday...

...And I almost wish it was Sunday, lol! Except that I would be thinking about Monday at work, and well, boo to Mondays. Today was no exception to the rule of Monday suckiness. It seems that on Mondays, everyone is just that much more annoying. ML and AB flirting at the end of the counter and playing "Team Smoker" is much more annoying, TG telling the same story over 18 times is more frustrating. Ah, oh well, it's over. Until next week anyways.

I had a great day workout-wise. JM's 30 Day Shred first thing today, then walked for over an hour an a half in new shoes after work. I totally rocked out to Bon Jovi and Billy Idol on my iPod while I walked. If you ever are in need of good workout music, download Billy Idol! I promise you will not be disappointed! When we drove home, we figured that I walked somewhere between 6 and 8 kilometers after work today! I need to find my pedometer and figure out how far I'm going. If I am going that far in an hour and a half - GO ME!!

I would type more, but my left hand it hurting like a bitch. I hope tendonitis is not on it's way back into my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment