Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Night is Goal Night!

Time for some goals again. But how did I do this week?

Well, first goal of cooking at home didn't work so well. I forgot that I had Oil Wives Thursday night, so clearly I didn't cook then, but at least the food we did eat seemed pretty healthy. Technically, that also means I ate out. Boo to this last week!

Good news is that when I weighed Thursday morning, I had lost 3 pounds. Due to lack of sleep and Oil Wives, I missed 2 walks and one workout, so I gained back a pound when I had weighed this morning. Not a huge deal. It is what it is. That does mean that I'm only half a pound away from my monthly goal! And if I can't manage to lose half a pound by Saturday morning, we've got some bigger issues!

So, goals for this week. Let's do 'er the same, but try to make it this time. Cook every night. I have to go through the food in our freezer and figure out my week. No fast food, or food pre-made from a store of any kind. And, drink more water! I need to get back into the drinking of water again! I'm dehydrating and I know it!

Pretty easy goals, hopefully this week I can achieve it. We do have a lunch and learn tomorrow, so we'll be eating pizza, but maybe this time I'll only eat 2 pieces, which is around 400 calories, and leave it at that. Hopefully.

Make some goals! Do it! It's good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment