Monday, April 12, 2010

Boo to Mondays

Today was supposed to be the re-start of JM's 30 Day Shred. Yeah, that's so not going to happen today. I have a freaking migrane, and we ate McD's for dinner. Oh yum.

This morning I weighed in at 203.5 pounds. The goal is to be out of the 200s by the end of the month. We'll see how that goes.

Work was quite a day. TG was back from vacation, and was in such a great mood. AB definitely did not take it that way. When she was told by TG that she needed to actually work (as opposed to neatly stacking our recyclling) she thought that TG was being a cranky bitch and proceeded to be a crank pot all day. What a nice way to start a week. TG was in a fantastic mood all along. Stupid.

Other than that, my day was pretty good. Busy at work, and I finished my second ever knit dishcloth! Whoop whoop! Another one is started. Very nice. I wish I could get CB's blanket finished, but I just can't seem to get it together, literally. I'm in the "sew the granny squares together" stage, and really, that's one crappy stage. Laying on the floor whipstitching is not something I really want to do after work. Maybe this weekend we'll get it done.

Time to go do something. Maybe have a nice relaxing bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment