Friday, April 16, 2010

30 Day Shred - Day 1: TGIF

Today I woke up at 5am, and did my first day of JM's "30 Day Shred." I had forgotten how hard it is! I was sweating my butt off before I knew it! It really helped kick start my day though. I felt so great when I got to work, except that I was so hungry I wanted to eat everything. Good thing we don't sell food! I've only been eating toast for breakfast, and obviously if I'm going to be working out I need to add in some protein. It was pretty great to start my Friday off so well.

After a good day at work (well, it wasn't great, but it went off without me wanting to kill someone) Mom and I went for another walk. It feels so great to be able to get out in the sun and walk and walk and walk. I could have gone for much longer but Mom is still trying to catch up!

Big plans this weekend. Spring has finally sprung here, and it's time to get our yard cleaned up. We have a bunch of stumps that need to be taken out, and a deck to build, so it's time to get started. Time to dig up stumps so Dad can get his chain saw out and cut them down, and figure out all that we need for the deck so May long weekend we can get the biulding started. Fun fun. And, we're going to go dog walking at the SPCA on Sunday. I can't think of a better reason to go for a walk! These dogs need some love. And I have lots of puppy love to give!

DH is coming into town tonight to get her drink on. I have 2 bottles of wine chilling in the fridge for her arrival. Should be a fun night.

Have a great weekend peoples!

No comments:

Post a Comment