Thursday, August 12, 2010

Vacation Day 8

What a day today was! We spent most of it with my nieces. We went to the beach, thinking it would be a nice day, and then it rained and stormed. My oldest niece convinced John to swim, despite the horrible weather. My youngest niece, ND and I sat on the beach and watched. It would have been a much better day had the weather cooperated, but it was good nonetheless.

Then, about 10 minutes ago, a bat was in the house. You should have seen me and Gramma freak out. Like little babies. John and Grampa had to shoo it out! What an ordeal.

And, I pinched the top of one of my toes in a drawer, so it kills. Messed up. Not even really sure that I can explain how I did it. Oh well. Time for bed. Hopefully it doesn't hurt in the morning!
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment