Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Goals

It's been a long time since I've put any goals down here! Seems like forever ago. I had to go back on my blog and see where I last was!

This morning I weighed 192 pounds. That's a pound and a half less than last Monday. Not too bad. I was down to 190 pounds on Thursday, but then I pigged out and gained back 2 pounds. Oh well. Shit happens.

So, I'm going to go with my goals for the year. I think I need to say them over and over and over again, and maybe if I keep repeating them, I'll keep my focus.

My goal weight is 145 pounds. The goal date is my birthday next year, June 9th. By the end of this year, I want to weigh 170 pounds. That way I only have 25 pounds to lose in 6 months. Looking at it now, it seems like a lofty goal, but I think I can make it. I want to run the Sun Run within 15 minutes of an hour.

Right now, I have 22 pounds to lose by the end of the year. If I can get my eating back under control, and keep working out with my mom, I should be able to do it. Mom is a slave to working out now, so I just have to stick with her, and I should be ok.

Mom and I walked 8K this morning. It actually felt pretty good. Then we had breakfast and walked to WalMart. Not too shabby. I could actually go for another walk right now. But, I probably won't. I'm in Christmas planning mode. I have to get ideas together, so that I can buy stuff as I see it. Yep, I'm one of those.

Now, off to cook dinner. Hope you all had a great day! Sundays are definitely my favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment