Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Vacation Day 7

I remembered today! It's the first bit of real relaxation this whole time. No big plans tonight, other than meeting KB on her way through Golden. It feels fantastic. Mere hours at my grandparents house, and everything is better. I feel so at ease, and there's no pressure to do anything but watch Big Brother. So wonderful. Even though I feel kind of bad, I don't even have to worry about doing laundry! Gramma's doing it for me. So weird. John even helped Grampa with dishes. What a wonderful thing. I told him that he should keep it up once we get home! I'm so excited that maybe he'll get used to helping around the house. A girl can hope!

Today I saw my cousin, ND, and it was so nice to visit! She definitely complimented my weight loss, which makes me feel good. I've been eating so badly lately. I hope I haven't gained too much when I get back. But I just can't stop it! Ugh!

Back to Big Brother. I love TV drama. Actually, I love drama, as long as I'm not personally involved.

Have a good night all!
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment